OOC Let's Chat!

Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!
Spill

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:30
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
LIVVVV!!!!
what happened?
LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:32
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!
Spill
BRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OF COURSE GIRL, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BESTIES!!!

So this is why:
Well, I think I've said multiple times that my theatre group is doing WSS (West Side Story) and now since one dropped out I got a better role (I GOT DIESEL AND IM SO HAPPY CAUSE HE'S MY FAVORITE IN THE 2021 MOVIE !!!!!) but I have the show on Sunday and so much homework that I have so much panic that I wont learn the lines in time.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:30
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
LIVVVV!!!!
what happened?
LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:32
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!
Spill
BRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OF COURSE GIRL, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BESTIES!!!

So this is why:
Well, I think I've said multiple times that my theatre group is doing WSS (West Side Story) and now since one dropped out I got a better role (I GOT DIESEL AND IM SO HAPPY CAUSE HE'S MY FAVORITE IN THE 2021 MOVIE !!!!!) but I have the show on Sunday and so much homework that I have so much panic that I wont learn the lines in time.
Yeah, you told bout that....
That's nice! Don't take stress, you got plenty of time, you should prolly start with your lines, and when you are tired or feel bored you can switch

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:30
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
LIVVVV!!!!
what happened?
LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:32
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!
Spill
BRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OF COURSE GIRL, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BESTIES!!!

So this is why:
Well, I think I've said multiple times that my theatre group is doing WSS (West Side Story) and now since one dropped out I got a better role (I GOT DIESEL AND IM SO HAPPY CAUSE HE'S MY FAVORITE IN THE 2021 MOVIE !!!!!) but I have the show on Sunday and so much homework that I have so much panic that I wont learn the lines in time.
So, what emotions is your character portraying? I might be able to help, as a theatre kid.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I just took an outrageously long test for history...UGHHHHH

Oh no Olivia!!! You've got this! From a theater kid(yours truly), everything somehow comes together at the last minute. I believe in you!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:36
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:30
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
LIVVVV!!!!
what happened?
LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:32
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!
Spill
BRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OF COURSE GIRL, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BESTIES!!!

So this is why:
Well, I think I've said multiple times that my theatre group is doing WSS (West Side Story) and now since one dropped out I got a better role (I GOT DIESEL AND IM SO HAPPY CAUSE HE'S MY FAVORITE IN THE 2021 MOVIE !!!!!) but I have the show on Sunday and so much homework that I have so much panic that I wont learn the lines in time.
So, what emotions is your character portraying? I might be able to help, as a theatre kid.
Anger? If you've ever seen West Side you would know that it's mostly fighting and swearing

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:01 JOSE! BROOK! :wow:
AVERY! how are you?? :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:36
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:30
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
LIVVVV!!!!
what happened?
LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:32
Olivia Williams wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:28 Hey guys, I am so happy but at the same time I have so much panic!!
YOUR EX HOPEFULLY STILL BEST FRIEND WILL HELP!!
Spill
BRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OF COURSE GIRL, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BESTIES!!!

So this is why:
Well, I think I've said multiple times that my theatre group is doing WSS (West Side Story) and now since one dropped out I got a better role (I GOT DIESEL AND IM SO HAPPY CAUSE HE'S MY FAVORITE IN THE 2021 MOVIE !!!!!) but I have the show on Sunday and so much homework that I have so much panic that I wont learn the lines in time.
So, what emotions is your character portraying? I might be able to help, as a theatre kid.
Anger? If you've ever seen West Side you would know that it's mostly fighting and swearing
What i do is look back at my life and it comes to me :lol: :lol:
i want you to think of someone whos driven you insane, and direct it to them!
and drink a looooot of water

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:45
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:01 JOSE! BROOK! :wow:
AVERY! how are you?? :wow:
I'm good! I'm actually donating blood for the fourth time in a few minutes! :grin: Hru?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:52
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:45
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:01 JOSE! BROOK! :wow:
AVERY! how are you?? :wow:
I'm good! I'm actually donating blood for the fourth time in a few minutes! :grin: Hru?
AV!!!!