OOC Let's Chat!

I love cats, especially kittens, but I'm allergic *sobs*

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:56 LASSI!!
LILS!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:56 LASSI!!
LILS!!!
WYD?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:13 I love cats, especially kittens, but I'm allergic *sobs*
awwwww that’s sad.. i also love cats

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:56 LASSI!!
LILS!!!
WYD?
Nothing. My cousins aren’t that bad actually

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:16
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:13 I love cats, especially kittens, but I'm allergic *sobs*
awwwww that’s sad.. i also love cats
It is sad...also, just checked out your ency, it looks amazing! If you're truly new then kudos to you, I'm absolutely horrible at that sort of thing!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:56 LASSI!!
LILS!!!
WYD?
Nothing. My cousins aren’t that bad actually
thats great!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:17
Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:16
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:13 I love cats, especially kittens, but I'm allergic *sobs*
awwwww that’s sad.. i also love cats
It is sad...also, just checked out your ency, it looks amazing! If you're truly new then kudos to you, I'm absolutely horrible at that sort of thing!
awww thanks! actually this is my second account and i copied a lot of code from my past characters ency

and there’s still a lot of stuff I didn’t do yet

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:09

Yk me!!
OFC I DO
Bias?
Lee know. U?
HOWD YOU READ MY MIND
HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSS
IN BTS???
MINE IS THE ONE AND ONLY
V

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! Legislative assembly Elections are on in my place and the government is changing after 15 years. As of me, I support all democratic parties and no party at the same time.

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5