OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Laasya!

Also see you guys later! I'm off to give blood!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 14:55 Hi Laasya!

Also see you guys later! I'm off to give blood!
Bye!!

OOC Let's Chat!
LASSI!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
ANY STAYS HERE???

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:08 ANY STAYS HERE???
Yk me!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya!!! How are you today?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:08 ANY STAYS HERE???
Yk me!!
OFC I DO
Bias?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:08 ANY STAYS HERE???
Yk me!!
OFC I DO
Bias?
Lee know. U?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:08 ANY STAYS HERE???
Yk me!!
OFC I DO
Bias?
Lee know. U?
HOWD YOU READ MY MIND

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:08 ANY STAYS HERE???
Yk me!!
OFC I DO
Bias?
Lee know. U?
HOWD YOU READ MY MIND
HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSS

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9