Let's Chat!
LILS!!!
Let's Chat!
WYD?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
awwwww that’s sad.. i also love cats
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Nothing. My cousins aren’t that bad actually
Let's Chat!
It is sad...also, just checked out your ency, it looks amazing! If you're truly new then kudos to you, I'm absolutely horrible at that sort of thing!
Let's Chat!
thats great!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:16Nothing. My cousins aren’t that bad actually
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:17It is sad...also, just checked out your ency, it looks amazing! If you're truly new then kudos to you, I'm absolutely horrible at that sort of thing!
awww thanks! actually this is my second account and i copied a lot of code from my past characters ency
and there’s still a lot of stuff I didn’t do yet
and there’s still a lot of stuff I didn’t do yet
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
IN BTS???Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSSBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11HOWD YOU READ MY MIND
MINE IS THE ONE AND ONLY
V
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hi guys! Legislative assembly Elections are on in my place and the government is changing after 15 years. As of me, I support all democratic parties and no party at the same time.