Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya!
Also see you guys later! I'm off to give blood!
Also see you guys later! I'm off to give blood!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Bye!!
Let's Chat!
LASSI!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ANY STAYS HERE???
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yk me!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
OFC I DO
Bias?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Lee know. U?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HOWD YOU READ MY MINDLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10Lee know. U?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSSBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11HOWD YOU READ MY MINDLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10Lee know. U?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |