23 Mar 2024, 18:25
Let's Chat!
How are you all?
I suddenly have a mood to keep singing today lol
I suddenly have a mood to keep singing today lol
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
23 Mar 2024, 18:29
Let's Chat!
I'm tired. I need to get irl work done, though. How about you, Linda?
23 Mar 2024, 18:31
Let's Chat!
Thank you!!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 12:51Happy hioversary, Mellani! I love your new profile picture!Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 12:14Share it! I'm sure it's goodLinda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:15I'm good, recorded two songs and now I'm thinking whether to share it in discord or not, caz I don't know if I sang it in a good way enough ahahMellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:11Thank youuLinda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:21
Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤
Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤
How are you?![]()
I'm doing okay, how about you?![]()
![]()
![]()
iNPC: Reuben Garcia
23 Mar 2024, 18:35
Let's Chat!
You're welcome!Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:31Thank you!!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 12:51Happy hioversary, Mellani! I love your new profile picture!Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 12:14Share it! I'm sure it's goodLinda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:15I'm good, recorded two songs and now I'm thinking whether to share it in discord or not, caz I don't know if I sang it in a good way enough ahah![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
(for both the things XD)
23 Mar 2024, 18:40
Let's Chat!
23 Mar 2024, 18:43
Let's Chat!
Pretty good, I just recorded singing another song and only got today 2-3 replies, so I can say I caught up with all my repliesKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:29 I'm tired. I need to get irl work done, though. How about you, Linda?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
23 Mar 2024, 18:46
Let's Chat!
23 Mar 2024, 18:56
Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! I need to check the discord to listen to them.Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:43Pretty good, I just recorded singing another song and only got today 2-3 replies, so I can say I caught up with all my repliesKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:29 I'm tired. I need to get irl work done, though. How about you, Linda?
Nice! I signed up before.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:46 Hi, i only need 5 participants to the hunger games so please...
23 Mar 2024, 18:56
Let's Chat!
23 Mar 2024, 19:01
Let's Chat!
I'm doing that too. I love that book, so it's going to be fun! (still not understanding the whole rolling dice thing)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:56Ooo, nice! I need to check the discord to listen to them.Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:43Pretty good, I just recorded singing another song and only got today 2-3 replies, so I can say I caught up with all my repliesKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:29 I'm tired. I need to get irl work done, though. How about you, Linda?
Nice! I signed up before.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:46 Hi, i only need 5 participants to the hunger games so please...
