Back 5463 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 11:57
Quinn Root wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 11:55 I’m good but maybe someone else will

How are you?
Welcome back, Quinn!
Thanks Simon!!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:15
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:11
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:21
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:08
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 07:50 Hi there
Lindaaa!! <3 <3

Hii
Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤

Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤

How are you?
Thank youu <3 <3

I'm doing okay, how about you?
I'm good, recorded two songs and now I'm thinking whether to share it in discord or not, caz I don't know if I sang it in a good way enough ahah
Share it! I'm sure it's good <3 <3

iNPC: Reuben Garcia
OOC Let's Chat!
Wanna see !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 12:14
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:15
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:11
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:21
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:08

Lindaaa!! <3 <3

Hii
Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤

Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤

How are you?
Thank youu <3 <3

I'm doing okay, how about you?
I'm good, recorded two songs and now I'm thinking whether to share it in discord or not, caz I don't know if I sang it in a good way enough ahah
Share it! I'm sure it's good <3 <3
Happy hioversary, Mellani! I love your new profile picture! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy hioversary !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Kaitlyn! What are you doing?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I just ate breakfast, getting ready to go out shopping soon. It’s raining where I am. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm relaxing at home and packing for my trip tomorrow. It rained overnight, so it's a little wet outside.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5463 / 18141