Back 5470 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How are you all?

I suddenly have a mood to keep singing today lol

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm tired. I need to get irl work done, though. How about you, Linda?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 12:51
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 12:14
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:15
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:11
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 08:21

Mellaniiiiii ❤❤❤

Hiiiiiii, and also happy hioversary❤

How are you?
Thank youu <3 <3

I'm doing okay, how about you?
I'm good, recorded two songs and now I'm thinking whether to share it in discord or not, caz I don't know if I sang it in a good way enough ahah
Share it! I'm sure it's good <3 <3
Happy hioversary, Mellani! I love your new profile picture! <3
Thank you!!! <3 <3 (for both the things XD)

iNPC: Reuben Garcia
OOC Let's Chat!
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:31
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 12:51
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 12:14
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:15
Mellani Miller wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 09:11

Thank youu <3 <3

I'm doing okay, how about you?
I'm good, recorded two songs and now I'm thinking whether to share it in discord or not, caz I don't know if I sang it in a good way enough ahah
Share it! I'm sure it's good <3 <3
Happy hioversary, Mellani! I love your new profile picture! <3
Thank you!!! <3 <3 (for both the things XD)
You're welcome! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
🪩🪩🪩🪩


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:29 I'm tired. I need to get irl work done, though. How about you, Linda?
Pretty good, I just recorded singing another song and only got today 2-3 replies, so I can say I caught up with all my replies

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, i only need 5 participants to the hunger games so please...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:29 I'm tired. I need to get irl work done, though. How about you, Linda?
Pretty good, I just recorded singing another song and only got today 2-3 replies, so I can say I caught up with all my replies
Ooo, nice! I need to check the discord to listen to them. :)

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:46 Hi, i only need 5 participants to the hunger games so please...
Nice! I signed up before.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:56
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:29 I'm tired. I need to get irl work done, though. How about you, Linda?
Pretty good, I just recorded singing another song and only got today 2-3 replies, so I can say I caught up with all my replies
Ooo, nice! I need to check the discord to listen to them. :)

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 18:46 Hi, i only need 5 participants to the hunger games so please...
Nice! I signed up before.
I'm doing that too. I love that book, so it's going to be fun! (still not understanding the whole rolling dice thing)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5470 / 18141