22 Mar 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
22 Mar 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
Hiyaa
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
22 Mar 2024, 22:40
Let's Chat!
The devil is a part timer, its a really good anime I started a few days ago
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
22 Mar 2024, 22:43
Let's Chat!
So would Devon crush on Basil too and they be really cute at the ball?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:31I never stated Devon’s preferences. But, my current thinking is to have her as bi or pan. But, sure, that’s fine with me!Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:29 random question Kait, does your incp like boys? I dunno on the subject of romance maybe Basil could have a crush on Devon?
|
|
22 Mar 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
*sighs* I want Alice, my Ilvermorny incp to have a crush. And a bestie.
22 Mar 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
Oh cool cool!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:40 The devil is a part timer, its a really good anime I started a few days ago
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
22 Mar 2024, 22:45
Let's Chat!
Yeah! Its really funny lolKiera Roseline wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:44Oh cool cool!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:40 The devil is a part timer, its a really good anime I started a few days ago
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
22 Mar 2024, 22:46
Let's Chat!
Lol well that’s good! Funny shows are always betterQuinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:45Yeah! Its really funny lolKiera Roseline wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:44Oh cool cool!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:40 The devil is a part timer, its a really good anime I started a few days ago
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
22 Mar 2024, 22:46
Let's Chat!
Awwwww. That sounds sweet. Sure!Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:43So would Devon crush on Basil too and they be really cute at the ball?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:31I never stated Devon’s preferences. But, my current thinking is to have her as bi or pan. But, sure, that’s fine with me!Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:29 random question Kait, does your incp like boys? I dunno on the subject of romance maybe Basil could have a crush on Devon?
Would you like Devon to be Alice’s bestie?Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:44 *sighs* I want Alice, my Ilvermorny incp to have a crush. And a bestie.