Back 5452 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:28 *reminded to do incp post* sorry Kaitlyn!
Take your time! I know how busy you are. I can wait. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
random question Kait, does your incp like boys? I dunno on the subject of romance maybe Basil could have a crush on Devon?

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:29 random question Kait, does your incp like boys? I dunno on the subject of romance maybe Basil could have a crush on Devon?
I never stated Devon’s preferences. But, my current thinking is to have her as bi or pan. But, sure, that’s fine with me!
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 22 Mar 2024, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey yall!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 22:26 I need to do more homework so I can eventually sign up for dueling.
en garde
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all doing?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo! I’m really good!! N u?
OOC Let's Chat!
Im good to! Watching some tv, and working on my ency

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh that’s cool! Whatcha watching
Back 5452 / 18141