Back 5443 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ooo, nice! Good luck, Alice! I sadly don’t have the time to join one where I am. I hope you have fun with it!

Hi Tara!

Hi Colin!

Hi Bailey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kait ! Did someone here already have a blossom ball date ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
OWOOOooOOoooOOOOO!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Going to a pep rally (or really a team challenge but hey)

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:26 Hi Kait ! Did someone here already have a blossom ball date ?
Is that the spring ball? (I'm bad at remembering what things are called lol)


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
yes !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
My school has "teams" to split us up basically so that we don't have to walk around the entire school

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I just figured out who your avatar was Estelle

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:26 OWOOOooOOoooOOOOO!
hehehee


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5443 / 18141