21 Mar 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:05Yes I am
Noooo whyyyTracey Bailey wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:51That would be great!Makes sense. Hopefully your next character can interact with Tracey
Maybe you have to reindex your character thoughRowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:52I know how they can be ! Step sis !Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:50 Sorry we can't then
Tracey I have so many regrets with Lily I want a new start
Thats what I want is Slytherin
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 19:16
Let's Chat!
Lily didn't create new character yet but already has some people who want it to be sis
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Mar 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
@Kiera Rosaline I am unhappy with Lily and have many regrets with her
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Mar 2024, 19:27
Let's Chat!
Thank you! I am hoping for Slytherin this time around
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Mar 2024, 19:31
Let's Chat!
Lets hope I get it
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Mar 2024, 19:40
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 19:43
Let's Chat!
Selena Gomez I hope lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
