21 Mar 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
Hii
Wait what you’re not gonna deactivate are you!
Wait what you’re not gonna deactivate are you!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
[quote]Makes sense. Hopefully your next character can interact with Tracey
21 Mar 2024, 18:52
Let's Chat!
I know how they can be ! Step sis !Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:50 Sorry we can't then
Tracey I have so many regrets with Lily I want a new start
Thats what I want is Slytherin
21 Mar 2024, 18:52
Let's Chat!
Ooof! Aw Lily! I'll feel bad when you deactivate! Yay for coming back, though!
*has added Quinn into her bestie story*
*has added Quinn into her bestie story*
21 Mar 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
I was thinking about deactivating Linda sometimes, but I can't deactivate her, I don't wanna lose my besties and my inpc
so Linda will keep going
so Linda will keep going
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Mar 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
Yes I am
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:51That would be great!Makes sense. Hopefully your next character can interact with Tracey
Maybe you have to reindex your character thoughRowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:52I know how they can be ! Step sis !Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:50 Sorry we can't then
Tracey I have so many regrets with Lily I want a new start
Thats what I want is Slytherin
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Mar 2024, 19:07
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 19:09
Let's Chat!
Hmm but you are a muggleborn so I don't think that'll workRowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:07 i can't, but the granpa of rowan could have a story with her grandma and have two kids, one, the father of row and one, you're !
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Mar 2024, 19:10
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 19:14
Let's Chat!
Maybe. I'll think on it ❤
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
