Back 5420 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hii
Wait what you’re not gonna deactivate are you!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Makes sense. Hopefully your next character can interact with Tracey

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:50 Sorry we can't then 😭

Tracey I have so many regrets with Lily I want a new start

Thats what I want is Slytherin
I know how they can be ! Step sis !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof! Aw Lily! I'll feel bad when you deactivate! Yay for coming back, though!

*has added Quinn into her bestie story*
OOC Let's Chat!
I was thinking about deactivating Linda sometimes, but I can't deactivate her, I don't wanna lose my besties and my inpc😄so Linda will keep going

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:51 Hii
Wait what you’re not gonna deactivate are you!
Yes I am
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:51
Makes sense. Hopefully your next character can interact with Tracey
That would be great!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:52
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:50 Sorry we can't then 😭

Tracey I have so many regrets with Lily I want a new start

Thats what I want is Slytherin
I know how they can be ! Step sis !
Maybe you have to reindex your character though

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
i can't, but the granpa of rowan could have a story with her grandma and have two kids, one, the father of row and one, you're !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:07 i can't, but the granpa of rowan could have a story with her grandma and have two kids, one, the father of row and one, you're !
Hmm but you are a muggleborn so I don't think that'll work

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
yes, because i made it in the other site. the father of you could be muggleborn but wizard, and not his bro !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe. I'll think on it ❤

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5420 / 18141