Back 5421 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 19:05
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:51 Hii
Wait what you’re not gonna deactivate are you!
Yes I am
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:51
Makes sense. Hopefully your next character can interact with Tracey
That would be great!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:52
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 18:50 Sorry we can't then 😭

Tracey I have so many regrets with Lily I want a new start

Thats what I want is Slytherin
I know how they can be ! Step sis !
Maybe you have to reindex your character though
Noooo whyyy
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily didn't create new character yet but already has some people who want it to be sis😄

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kiera Rosaline I am unhappy with Lily and have many regrets with her

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww!

*hugs Lily*

Good luck making your new character!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! I am hoping for Slytherin this time around

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, oooo, nice! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Lets hope I get it

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice ! What’s the fc ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Selena Gomez I hope lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5421 / 18141