21 Mar 2024, 16:19
Let's Chat!
happy national snek dayyyyy
Reducio
@Hanako Tone
@Ava Winchect
@Bailey Ledges
@Beatrice Dupont
@Cassandra Ironwoods
@Colin McCoire
@Draven Mirador
@Ileen Knight
@June Selwyn
@Koko Riddle
@Lilliana Havenmore
@Lucian Mornstern
@Opeila Winters
@Pea Elena Fowl
@Percival Gray
@Percival Rainwood
@Magdalena Wickham-Deakin
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
21 Mar 2024, 16:29
Let's Chat!
Aww! Our characters only did just become friends (quill pals!). But, if you need one, Kaitlyn’s available.Quinn Brook wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:38I dunno who I should do for mineKaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:36Awwww! *offers Minnie a big hug*Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:26 Minnie doesn't have any best friends at Hogwarts, so I just did Perry her friend from home.
I’d ask if you wanted Kaitlyn and Minnie to be, but with their mutual crushes on each other, idk how that would work.
So true. It is very cute!Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:47Yeah. It's cuter for them to be crushes. The rp in astronomy is so cute!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:36Awwww! *offers Minnie a big hug*Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:26 Minnie doesn't have any best friends at Hogwarts, so I just did Perry her friend from home.
I’d ask if you wanted Kaitlyn and Minnie to be, but with their mutual crushes on each other, idk how that would work.
Hi Row!
21 Mar 2024, 16:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]Happy snake day!
Hiya Kaite! I'm actually feeling a lot better today!
Hiya Kaite! I'm actually feeling a lot better today!
21 Mar 2024, 16:30
Let's Chat!
Happy snek day!
aww @Kaitlyn Connor thanks! btw happy Slytherin day Kait!
aww @Kaitlyn Connor thanks! btw happy Slytherin day Kait!
|
|
21 Mar 2024, 16:31
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 16:35
Let's Chat!
sameee why teacher is absent so we have a sub!
|
|
21 Mar 2024, 16:37
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! I'm happy cause it's national snake day, and since I'm no longer sick, I can do dance challenges!
21 Mar 2024, 16:43
Let's Chat!
beepbeep
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
