21 Mar 2024, 15:27
Let's Chat!
My code is... a work in progress.
|
|
21 Mar 2024, 15:28
Let's Chat!
As I did kitten and Linda template for love story because Linda doesn't have bf
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Mar 2024, 15:35
Let's Chat!
I still haven't done mine.... Oops.
|
|
21 Mar 2024, 15:36
Let's Chat!
Awwww! *offers Minnie a big hug*Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:26 Minnie doesn't have any best friends at Hogwarts, so I just did Perry her friend from home.
I’d ask if you wanted Kaitlyn and Minnie to be, but with their mutual crushes on each other, idk how that would work.
21 Mar 2024, 15:38
Let's Chat!
I dunno who I should do for mineKaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:36Awwww! *offers Minnie a big hug*Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:26 Minnie doesn't have any best friends at Hogwarts, so I just did Perry her friend from home.
I’d ask if you wanted Kaitlyn and Minnie to be, but with their mutual crushes on each other, idk how that would work.
|
|
21 Mar 2024, 15:47
Let's Chat!
Yeah. It's cuter for them to be crushes. The rp in astronomy is so cute!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:36Awwww! *offers Minnie a big hug*Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:26 Minnie doesn't have any best friends at Hogwarts, so I just did Perry her friend from home.
I’d ask if you wanted Kaitlyn and Minnie to be, but with their mutual crushes on each other, idk how that would work.
21 Mar 2024, 15:59
Let's Chat!
ooof, sorry i was on my lunch break thing, the older kids were trying on dresses for moch crash and got the boys to put on dresses too it was greatAlexander Mason wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:55Yeah lolKeith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:54that's so reallllllllAlexander Mason wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:53Im good :] Trying to convince my parents to get me out of school early haha
We have a weird day today cuz theres an event thing after lunch- and Im about to go to lunch. ive been to all my classes today. And I dont want to go to the event, T T just waitting to see what my mom says.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
21 Mar 2024, 15:59
Let's Chat!