Back 5411 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

My code is... a work in progress.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
As I did kitten and Linda template for love story because Linda doesn't have bf

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
*eats lunch*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I still haven't done mine.... Oops.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:26 Minnie doesn't have any best friends at Hogwarts, so I just did Perry her friend from home.
Awwww! *offers Minnie a big hug*
I’d ask if you wanted Kaitlyn and Minnie to be, but with their mutual crushes on each other, idk how that would work.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:36
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:26 Minnie doesn't have any best friends at Hogwarts, so I just did Perry her friend from home.
Awwww! *offers Minnie a big hug*
I’d ask if you wanted Kaitlyn and Minnie to be, but with their mutual crushes on each other, idk how that would work.
I dunno who I should do for mine

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:36
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:26 Minnie doesn't have any best friends at Hogwarts, so I just did Perry her friend from home.
Awwww! *offers Minnie a big hug*
I’d ask if you wanted Kaitlyn and Minnie to be, but with their mutual crushes on each other, idk how that would work.
Yeah. It's cuter for them to be crushes. The rp in astronomy is so cute!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:55
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:54
Alexander Mason wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:53
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:51
Alexander Mason wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:48

How are you?
I'm alright! how are you?
Im good :] Trying to convince my parents to get me out of school early haha
that's so reallllllll
Yeah lol

We have a weird day today cuz theres an event thing after lunch- and Im about to go to lunch. ive been to all my classes today. And I dont want to go to the event, T T just waitting to see what my mom says.
ooof, sorry i was on my lunch break thing, the older kids were trying on dresses for moch crash and got the boys to put on dresses too it was great


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
hello

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5411 / 18141