Back 5412 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

happy national snek dayyyyy

Reducio
<3 @Hanako Tone <3 @Ava Winchect <3 @Bailey Ledges <3 @Beatrice Dupont <3 @Cassandra Ironwoods <3 @Colin McCoire <3 @Draven Mirador <3 @Ileen Knight <3 @June Selwyn <3 @Koko Riddle <3 @Lilliana Havenmore <3 <3 @Lucian Mornstern <3 @Opeila Winters <3 @Pea Elena Fowl <3 @Percival Gray <3 @Percival Rainwood <3 @Magdalena Wickham-Deakin <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:38
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:36
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:26 Minnie doesn't have any best friends at Hogwarts, so I just did Perry her friend from home.
Awwww! *offers Minnie a big hug*
I’d ask if you wanted Kaitlyn and Minnie to be, but with their mutual crushes on each other, idk how that would work.
I dunno who I should do for mine
Aww! Our characters only did just become friends (quill pals!). But, if you need one, Kaitlyn’s available.
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:36
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:26 Minnie doesn't have any best friends at Hogwarts, so I just did Perry her friend from home.
Awwww! *offers Minnie a big hug*
I’d ask if you wanted Kaitlyn and Minnie to be, but with their mutual crushes on each other, idk how that would work.
Yeah. It's cuter for them to be crushes. The rp in astronomy is so cute!
So true. It is very cute!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:59 hello
Hi Row!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 16:14
Good morning!
Hi Tracey! I hope you’re feeling better!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Happy snake day!

Hiya Kaite! I'm actually feeling a lot better today!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy snek day! :snake: aww @Kaitlyn Connor thanks! btw happy Slytherin day Kait!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, good !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay! I’m happy!

Happy National Snek day! 💚💚💚💚

@Quinn Brook 💙
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]OOC me is very happy!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
sameee why teacher is absent so we have a sub!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! I'm happy cause it's national snake day, and since I'm no longer sick, I can do dance challenges!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
beepbeep


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5412 / 18141