Back 5395 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Noah Jupe wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:07
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:00 AHHHHHHHHHHH
Reducio
@Noah Jupe some point our boys need to talk again, Keith's gonna be like "now wait a minute- where the- how you back? where you go? no note, no letters? bro I thought you died." lol.

no actually we don't have to cause I know you're a busy person but if ya have time and want to. ofc-


ANYWHO- WHATS UP EVERYONE
my life scheduling sucks :joy: but give me a few, doing homework since I applied to be on the duelling team and I need to be stwong :muscle: and once I get the main spells, I'll get down to threading :D
whenever your free and if not a bother :]

Keith is really occupied rn anyway- the most recent thread I wrote was him trying to fix one of his mistakes lol- poor Renelle


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Guys, here's a bthday !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:32 Guys, here's a bthday !
Since Lily and Rowan know each other IC since their teammates you can go to my little brothers!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys. I am so confused annoyed right now.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hey guys. I am so confused annoyed right now.
Why?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok i'll !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:37
Quinn Brook wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hey guys. I am so confused annoyed right now.
Why?
I can't figure out how to get a gif to work on this sight :angry:

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:38
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:37
Quinn Brook wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hey guys. I am so confused annoyed right now.
Why?
I can't figure out how to get a gif to work on this sight :angry:
Uh.....i cant help cause I dont know how either

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:39
Quinn Brook wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:38
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:37
Quinn Brook wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hey guys. I am so confused annoyed right now.
Why?
I can't figure out how to get a gif to work on this sight :angry:
Uh.....i cant help cause I dont know how either
I thought I had it... but no. *sighs*

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
i use ezgif 🤷‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5395 / 18141