20 Mar 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
whenever your free and if not a bother :]Noah Jupe wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:07my life scheduling sucksKeith Moore wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:00 AHHHHHHHHHHHReducio@Noah Jupe some point our boys need to talk again, Keith's gonna be like "now wait a minute- where the- how you back? where you go? no note, no letters? bro I thought you died." lol.
no actually we don't have to cause I know you're a busy person but if ya have time and want to. ofc-
ANYWHO- WHATS UP EVERYONEbut give me a few, doing homework since I applied to be on the duelling team and I need to be stwong
and once I get the main spells, I'll get down to threading
![]()
Keith is really occupied rn anyway- the most recent thread I wrote was him trying to fix one of his mistakes lol- poor Renelle
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
20 Mar 2024, 22:32
Let's Chat!
20 Mar 2024, 22:34
Let's Chat!
Since Lily and Rowan know each other IC since their teammates you can go to my little brothers!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Mar 2024, 22:35
Let's Chat!
Hey guys. I am so confused annoyed right now.
|
|
20 Mar 2024, 22:37
Let's Chat!
Why?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Mar 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
20 Mar 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
I can't figure out how to get a gif to work on this sight
|
|
20 Mar 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
Uh.....i cant help cause I dont know how eitherQuinn Brook wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:38I can't figure out how to get a gif to work on this sight![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Mar 2024, 22:40
Let's Chat!
I thought I had it... but no. *sighs*Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:39Uh.....i cant help cause I dont know how eitherQuinn Brook wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:38I can't figure out how to get a gif to work on this sight![]()
|
|
but give me a few, doing homework since I applied to be on the duelling team and I need to be stwong
and once I get the main spells, I'll get down to threading 