Back 5376 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lol yea, just if u want:)

Anyone here been to L.A. before? That’s where it’s set, and I don’t wanna get anything wrong lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Not me, bouuuuuuuuuuuuh

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I’d love to go to California and surf!! But yeah I haven’t been either lol, and I haven’t really gone to the States even, just for a few days before and after a cruise starting in Florida
OOC Let's Chat!
I have not, either. That would be fun to do, however!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah! Do u guys know the American school system? Gr 8-12 is high school? It’s like sophomore, something, junior, senior??
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 00:31
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:55
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:54
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:52

Ooh well that’s cool!! What genres do u like? I could try to help?
Well uh that’s the thing… that’s why I still need to plan lol. All I know is it’s like a romance book thingy
AH! Love romance <3 lol! I also love fantasy.
Lol Yayy!! Ooh yess
I’ve never acc written a fantasy. I’ve never finished one either, farthest I got was halfway, still working on it haha. 26k words so farrr
Woah!! Good for you! Farther then me... :sweatingbullets: :(
Loll thanks. Have u started??
Sry for the late reply, yes I have! I've actually started multiple.. but abandoned them all :'(
I need a good plot idea that I am actually interested in...

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
G'night

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:35 Yeah! Do u guys know the American school system? Gr 8-12 is high school? It’s like sophomore, something, junior, senior??
Yup! why?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:48
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 00:31
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:55
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:54
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:53

AH! Love romance <3 lol! I also love fantasy.
Lol Yayy!! Ooh yess
I’ve never acc written a fantasy. I’ve never finished one either, farthest I got was halfway, still working on it haha. 26k words so farrr
Woah!! Good for you! Farther then me... :sweatingbullets: :(
Loll thanks. Have u started??
Sry for the late reply, yes I have! I've actually started multiple.. but abandoned them all :'(
I need a good plot idea that I am actually interested in...
Ooh well that’s still cool! Lol yeah, do you want help finding a topic? If you want, u don’t need to:)
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kiera Roseline I would be so grateful for any help, ideas, or advice you can offer!! Tysm <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5376 / 18141