Back 5373 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ooo, nice!

I have been writing many poems recently...
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 00:14 ooo, nice!

I have been writing many poems recently...
Oh, I know, Katie! Beautiful ones <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 00:15
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 00:14 ooo, nice!

I have been writing many poems recently...
Oh, I know, Katie! Beautiful ones <3
hehe, thanks.

Speaking of which, I'm behind again on the mARTch prompts.
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm working on one rn... i really need to hurry it up lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 00:20
i'm working on one rn... i really need to hurry it up lol
good luck!
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks, you too! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:55
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:54
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:52
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:49 @Kiera Roseline I do too!! I have been trying to start a book for months now :cry: but can't seem to do it.
What's your book about?
Ooh well that’s cool!! What genres do u like? I could try to help?
Well uh that’s the thing… that’s why I still need to plan lol. All I know is it’s like a romance book thingy
AH! Love romance <3 lol! I also love fantasy.
Lol Yayy!! Ooh yess
I’ve never acc written a fantasy. I’ve never finished one either, farthest I got was halfway, still working on it haha. 26k words so farrr
Woah!! Good for you! Farther then me... :sweatingbullets: :(
Loll thanks. Have u started??
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooo

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
hey hannah!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5373 / 18141