Back 5372 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:49 @Kiera Roseline I do too!! I have been trying to start a book for months now :cry: but can't seem to do it.
What's your book about?
Ooh well that’s cool!! What genres do u like? I could try to help?
Well uh that’s the thing… that’s why I still need to plan lol. All I know is it’s like a romance book thingy
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:52
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:49 @Kiera Roseline I do too!! I have been trying to start a book for months now :cry: but can't seem to do it.
What's your book about?
Ooh well that’s cool!! What genres do u like? I could try to help?
Well uh that’s the thing… that’s why I still need to plan lol. All I know is it’s like a romance book thingy
AH! Love romance <3 lol! I also love fantasy.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:52
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:49 @Kiera Roseline I do too!! I have been trying to start a book for months now :cry: but can't seem to do it.
What's your book about?
Ooh well that’s cool!! What genres do u like? I could try to help?
Well uh that’s the thing… that’s why I still need to plan lol. All I know is it’s like a romance book thingy
AH! Love romance <3 lol! I also love fantasy.
Lol Yayy!! Ooh yess
I’ve never acc written a fantasy. I’ve never finished one either, farthest I got was halfway, still working on it haha. 26k words so farrr
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:54
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:52
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:49 @Kiera Roseline I do too!! I have been trying to start a book for months now :cry: but can't seem to do it.
What's your book about?
Ooh well that’s cool!! What genres do u like? I could try to help?
Well uh that’s the thing… that’s why I still need to plan lol. All I know is it’s like a romance book thingy
AH! Love romance <3 lol! I also love fantasy.
Lol Yayy!! Ooh yess
I’ve never acc written a fantasy. I’ve never finished one either, farthest I got was halfway, still working on it haha. 26k words so farrr
Woah!! Good for you! Farther then me... :sweatingbullets: :(

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Quinn!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hey-achoo! Heyo guys! I'm totally ok!

*stays bundled up in the corner*

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
i only have 7.6k words right now... i should probably work on it more... but i have writer's block :'(

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh, I wish I had the creativity to write a book.

*hands Tracey another green tea, and some tissues*
OOC Let's Chat!
i would love to be an author in the future... i mean, i've kinda published a book already but heh... it was when i was 8 :anxious:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5372 / 18141