Back 5330 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Mmm, I’m not too tired yet (wait a few hours, lol).
OOC Let's Chat!
I have to go now! By! (and make us win!)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
i won't :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 21:44 I have to go now! By! (and make us win!)
Bye Minnie! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye minnie ! Re-hi !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
help- i'm outnumbered...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
NO

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Nopidinope

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
HELP KATIE

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5330 / 18141