Back 5079 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:43
Inara Yang wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:33 I was just generating more images … I found some for one of the prompts I was struggling with.
ooh nice!

I'm going from Hio to doing IRL homework (which is percy jackson book report summary, but it's still boring) and also, I've been writing a bit of the series I've been working on for my shop..
I'm slowly making my was through it. I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to reading. Have I said yet that I like them? I like that series. :)
You have, and I'm glad you like the series! :)

Just now, I accidentally typed on my homework, "Grover gets offered a quest." and then I was like, shoot that's not right, what am I writing?
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope :lol:

RPG request send, please :cry2:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:43
Inara Yang wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:33 I was just generating more images … I found some for one of the prompts I was struggling with.
ooh nice!

I'm going from Hio to doing IRL homework (which is percy jackson book report summary, but it's still boring) and also, I've been writing a bit of the series I've been working on for my shop..
I'm slowly making my was through it. I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to reading. Have I said yet that I like them? I like that series. :)
You have, and I'm glad you like the series! :)

Just now, I accidentally typed on my homework, "Grover gets offered a quest." and then I was like, shoot that's not right, what am I writing?
lol! Don't be like me and get confused that easily. :)
I also have two posts to make over yonder ... I haven't had the time to yet today.

Subject: [OOC] Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:49 Nope :lol:

RPG request send, please :cry2:
*hugs Row* Kait's your bestie. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm glad of this ! Image posted by the member

Continue the RP !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:54 I'm glad of this ! Image posted by the member

Continue the RP !
Feel free to take your time. :)

In other news, I finally made a (very basic) banner on my own. *squeals*
OOC Let's Chat!
Like what ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
For the Uagadou prompt for mARTch. It's nothing fancy ... but it's something.
OOC Let's Chat!
I wanna see !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
It's on my mARTch page. I also put up some images of Kait I generated.
OOC Let's Chat!
The banner looks awesome!
Back 5079 / 18141