Back 5078 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:11 Why, thank you! I failed to remember the 500 word count maximum for these ... I had to trim it.
Oh Lol!

I also went back to read the 400+ word one hehe..

It's really good!
OOC Let's Chat!
lol! Thank you, Inara. I have another one to post ... I may need to edit it down first, though.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:11 Why, thank you! I failed to remember the 500 word count maximum for these ... I had to trim it.
I read it too! It was touching. :cryhappy:

Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! I'm searching for a future boyfriend/girlfriends/crush for Rowan... A regular of the site would like to ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok, I just added the darkness one ... hehe. That one is 388 words.

Hiya Rowan!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
So... what is everyone up to?
OOC Let's Chat!
I was just generating more images … I found some for one of the prompts I was struggling with.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:33 I was just generating more images … I found some for one of the prompts I was struggling with.
ooh nice!

I'm going from Hio to doing IRL homework (which is percy jackson book report summary, but it's still boring) and also, I've been writing a bit of the series I've been working on for my shop..
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:33 I was just generating more images … I found some for one of the prompts I was struggling with.
ooh nice!

I'm going from Hio to doing IRL homework (which is percy jackson book report summary, but it's still boring) and also, I've been writing a bit of the series I've been working on for my shop..
I'm slowly making my was through it. I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to reading. Have I said yet that I like them? I like that series. :)
Back 5078 / 18141