8 Mar 2024, 01:45
Let's Chat!
You have, and I'm glad you like the series!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:43I'm slowly making my was through it. I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to reading. Have I said yet that I like them? I like that series.Inara Yang wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:42ooh nice!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:33 I was just generating more images … I found some for one of the prompts I was struggling with.
I'm going from Hio to doing IRL homework (which is percy jackson book report summary, but it's still boring) and also, I've been writing a bit of the series I've been working on for my shop..![]()
Just now, I accidentally typed on my homework, "Grover gets offered a quest." and then I was like, shoot that's not right, what am I writing?
8 Mar 2024, 01:49
Let's Chat!
8 Mar 2024, 01:50
Let's Chat!
lol! Don't be like me and get confused that easily.Inara Yang wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:45You have, and I'm glad you like the series!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:43I'm slowly making my was through it. I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to reading. Have I said yet that I like them? I like that series.Inara Yang wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:42ooh nice!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:33 I was just generating more images … I found some for one of the prompts I was struggling with.
I'm going from Hio to doing IRL homework (which is percy jackson book report summary, but it's still boring) and also, I've been writing a bit of the series I've been working on for my shop..![]()
![]()
Just now, I accidentally typed on my homework, "Grover gets offered a quest." and then I was like, shoot that's not right, what am I writing?
I also have two posts to make over yonder ... I haven't had the time to yet today.
Subject: [OOC] Let's Chat!
*hugs Row* Kait's your bestie.
8 Mar 2024, 01:54
Let's Chat!
8 Mar 2024, 01:56
Let's Chat!
Feel free to take your time.
In other news, I finally made a (very basic) banner on my own. *squeals*
8 Mar 2024, 01:56
Let's Chat!
8 Mar 2024, 01:59
Let's Chat!
For the Uagadou prompt for mARTch. It's nothing fancy ... but it's something.
8 Mar 2024, 02:00
Let's Chat!
8 Mar 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
It's on my mARTch page. I also put up some images of Kait I generated.
