Back 5018 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good, gonna watch some movie soon

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:15
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:48LILS
KIKI
it's my nap time :]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:23
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:15
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:48LILS
KIKI
it's my nap time :]
Aren't you at school???

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm going to bed, night guys! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Paige! ❤

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:46
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:32 I meant to have my iNPC be a broomracer. I'm considering a duelist for Kaitlyn. Unless I change my mind, of course. idk, yet, I've never played any of the games.
Delist to duel vs Rowan :evil:
We duel together!
Yay !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:53
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:46
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:32 I meant to have my iNPC be a broomracer. I'm considering a duelist for Kaitlyn. Unless I change my mind, of course. idk, yet, I've never played any of the games.
Delist to duel vs Rowan :evil:
We duel together!
Yay !
😁😌

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:00
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:53
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:46
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:32 I meant to have my iNPC be a broomracer. I'm considering a duelist for Kaitlyn. Unless I change my mind, of course. idk, yet, I've never played any of the games.
Delist to duel vs Rowan :evil:
We duel together!
Yay !
😁😌
Do you know when ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:01
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:00
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:53
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:46
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:34

Delist to duel vs Rowan :evil:
We duel together!
Yay !
😁😌
Do you know when ?
The next stage is in April

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5018 / 18141