Back 5017 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

tired, very very tired.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
still awake...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:32 I meant to have my iNPC be a broomracer. I'm considering a duelist for Kaitlyn. Unless I change my mind, of course. idk, yet, I've never played any of the games.
Delist to duel vs Rowan :evil:
We duel together!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
LILS


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:48LILS
KIKI

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:13 Hi Linda! <3
Hi Kaitlyn <3 how are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:13 Hi Linda! <3
Hi Kaitlyn <3 how are you?
Alright. I'm at work. How about you?
Back 5017 / 18141