Back 5010 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

i'm boreeddd

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:04
i'm boreeddd
Sorry! <3 wish i could help. I've actually gotta go now, so bye peeps!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
aw ok, bye!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:06
aw ok, bye!
Byeeee Paige!! ttyl and good luck with not being bored lol (idk how to say that :thinking: )

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:07
Paige Mallary wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:06
aw ok, bye!
Byeeee Paige!! ttyl and good luck with not being bored lol (idk how to say that :thinking: )
lol, thanks... i'm just working on my mARTch prompts even though i SHOULD be doing my assignment...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:22 ohh yeah!! Honey is acc so cute lol Darling is just adorable lmao XD

Yayyyyy

Hiii


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:31 Hi everyone !
Hi Row! I've been making a bunch of avatars for here and pfr.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice ! How are they ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:50 Nice ! How are they ?
Pretty nice. I realized after the fact that I forgot freckles on the one for Alice on pfr. I have to change hers again.
Back 5010 / 18141