29 Feb 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
NOGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:59LolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:58NOGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:57 Hey @Brian Phillips wanna come and help me with the Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff game???Please Brian??
Um because we want to know
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
What happens?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53So spill the tea. Any new drama?Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:50fun lolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:46Thanks I can sell it and get money hahaColin McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:45 *sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol
Del that happens!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 03:01
Let's Chat!
Pls spill??
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 03:02
Let's Chat!
life Happened there the endLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:00NOGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:59LolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:58NOGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:57 Hey @Brian Phillips wanna come and help me with the Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff game???Please Brian??
Um because we want to know
29 Feb 2024, 03:03
Let's Chat!
I wanna take on-site clasesssss
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 03:04
Let's Chat!
Thats all your say??Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:02life Happened there the endLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 03:00NOGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:59LolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:58NOGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:57 Hey @Brian Phillips wanna come and help me with the Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff game???Please Brian??
Um because we want to know
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 03:04
Let's Chat!
What’s wrong Brian?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
What was my answer last time?