Back 4843 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:48
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:47
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:44
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:44
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:39 Hi Del!!!
I finally chose a name for Kie’s future bunny!
oo i want to know! What is it
Daisie! Like the flower, since it’s a summer flower
Cute!
Thanks! I just realized her last name also has a flower in it lol. I didn’t mean to, I was just looking up last names online loll
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:46
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:45 *sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
Thanks I can sell it and get money haha

@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol
fun lol
So spill the tea. Any new drama?

Del that happens!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:46
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:45 *sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
Thanks I can sell it and get money haha

@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol
fun lol
So spill the tea. Any new drama?

Del that happens!
Not surprising. You ask that question.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:46
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:45 *sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
Thanks I can sell it and get money haha

@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol
fun lol
So spill the tea. Any new drama?

Del that happens!
Not surprising. You ask that question.
Well is there????

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:50
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:46

Thanks I can sell it and get money haha

@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol
fun lol
So spill the tea. Any new drama?

Del that happens!
Not surprising. You ask that question.
Well is there????
meh a bit
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:56
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:53
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:50

fun lol
So spill the tea. Any new drama?

Del that happens!
Not surprising. You ask that question.
Well is there????
meh a bit
Spill!!!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey @Brian Phillips wanna come and help me with the Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff game??? viewtopic.php?t=30398

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:57 Hey @Brian Phillips wanna come and help me with the Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff game???
NO

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:58
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:57 Hey @Brian Phillips wanna come and help me with the Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff game???
NO
Lol :lol: Please Brian??

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
i need a break from that game-

Why should I spill any info
Back 4843 / 18141