Back 4842 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:40
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:38
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:37
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:36
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:36 Hello everyone
BRIAN!!!
oh lord- hey there lol
How are you???
Double checking that I'm not blind. Cuz I was looking at the great hall cuz that's where the Score normally is. I'm not blind right? I'm seeing it correctly. Right?
Your not .

*opens box*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:42
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:40
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:38
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:37
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:36

BRIAN!!!
oh lord- hey there lol
How are you???
Double checking that I'm not blind. Cuz I was looking at the great hall cuz that's where the Score normally is. I'm not blind right? I'm seeing it correctly. Right?
Your not .

*opens box*
ok lets freaking gooooo


prob a Prank. Be careful.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:39 Hi Del!!!
I finally chose a name for Kie’s future bunny!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:44
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:39 Hi Del!!!
I finally chose a name for Kie’s future bunny!
oo i want to know! What is it
OOC Let's Chat!
*sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
so It is a prank Isn't it? Because no one would run away that quickly.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:45 *sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
Thanks I can sell it and get money haha

@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:44
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:44
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:39 Hi Del!!!
I finally chose a name for Kie’s future bunny!
oo i want to know! What is it
Daisie! Like the flower, since it’s a summer flower
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:47
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:44
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:44
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:39 Hi Del!!!
I finally chose a name for Kie’s future bunny!
oo i want to know! What is it
Daisie! Like the flower, since it’s a summer flower
Cute!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:46
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:45 *sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
Thanks I can sell it and get money haha

@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol
fun lol
Back 4842 / 18141