27 Feb 2024, 22:23
Let's Chat!
Marauders Map I believeRowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:21Of what ?Topaz November wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:20oh nice!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 22:23
Let's Chat!
27 Feb 2024, 22:24
Let's Chat!
I have one since a month ! It's really niceLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:23Marauders Map I believeRowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:21Of what ?Topaz November wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:20oh nice!
27 Feb 2024, 22:25
Let's Chat!
I love all the different things they put on the characters.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:24I have one since a month ! It's really niceLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:23Marauders Map I believeRowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:21Of what ?![]()
I think there was once someone 'picking their nose'
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 22:26
Let's Chat!
27 Feb 2024, 22:28
Let's Chat!
lmao i really have no clueLinda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:15Depending on what you want more: flower scent more or more sweetBailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:55ohhh or roses? something sweet i think....Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:41 kk thinking of investing in a perfume for my birthday, and trying to decide on a scent - i think vanilla would suit my personality
thoughts?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
27 Feb 2024, 22:29
Let's Chat!
Haha is there any really hilarious ones?? Or Bailey Ledges?? I want to see what he has next to his name
@Rowan Bellegno
@Rowan Bellegno
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Feb 2024, 22:31
Let's Chat!
Well, you said more sweet, then I guess vanilla will be more suitable ahah, but if you actually can smell both before buying, perhaps you'll find your answerBailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:28lmao i really have no clueLinda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:15Depending on what you want more: flower scent more or more sweetBailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:55ohhh or roses? something sweet i think....Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:41 kk thinking of investing in a perfume for my birthday, and trying to decide on a scent - i think vanilla would suit my personality
thoughts?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |