Back 4801 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:21
Topaz November wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:20
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:04
Topaz November wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:38 DO ANY OF YALL HAVE ONE??
I just bought myself one a day ago
oh nice!
Of what ?
Marauders Map I believe

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
the maraduer's map! yesss u r correct goood job!!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
i get to go to an excursion to a theatre :biggrin:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:23
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:21
Topaz November wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:20
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:04
Topaz November wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:38 DO ANY OF YALL HAVE ONE??
I just bought myself one a day ago
oh nice!
Of what ?
Marauders Map I believe
I have one since a month ! It's really nice ^^

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:24
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:23
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:21
Topaz November wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:20
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:04

I just bought myself one a day ago
oh nice!
Of what ?
Marauders Map I believe
I have one since a month ! It's really nice ^^
I love all the different things they put on the characters.

I think there was once someone 'picking their nose'

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha, i foung now @Piérre Machonné eating chocolate frogs ! :lol:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:15
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:55
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:41 kk thinking of investing in a perfume for my birthday, and trying to decide on a scent - i think vanilla would suit my personality
thoughts?
ohhh or roses? something sweet i think....
Depending on what you want more: flower scent more or more sweet
lmao i really have no clue

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha is there any really hilarious ones?? Or Bailey Ledges?? I want to see what he has next to his name

@Rowan Bellegno

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:28
Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:15
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:55
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:41 kk thinking of investing in a perfume for my birthday, and trying to decide on a scent - i think vanilla would suit my personality
thoughts?
ohhh or roses? something sweet i think....
Depending on what you want more: flower scent more or more sweet
lmao i really have no clue
Well, you said more sweet, then I guess vanilla will be more suitable ahah, but if you actually can smell both before buying, perhaps you'll find your answer

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all how is everyone today

Chelsea Neveah
Back 4801 / 18141