26 Feb 2024, 02:35
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
You don't need to, It's hopeless.
I'm sorry. It's true that i'm a failure.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
26 Feb 2024, 02:38
Let's Chat!
that's not true! whatever anyone has said or done to you, they're jealous! i'm not sure what the story behind this is, but i know for a fact that you are not a failure! and if anyone tells you that, then i am ready to avada kadeevy them!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:36You don't need to, It's hopeless.
I'm sorry. It's true that i'm a failure.
26 Feb 2024, 02:40
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 02:43
Let's Chat!
No youโre 100% not! Youโre amazing, and I believe in you too, you should believe in yourself as well. Trust me when I say the right mindset is all you need, you got this, I believe in you!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:36You don't need to, It's hopeless.
I'm sorry. It's true that i'm a failure.
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
26 Feb 2024, 02:45
Let's Chat!
You are not a failure. Do not let anyone tell you that. Donโt listen to them, if they do. They have no right to make you feel this way. You can do it. Youโre capable of it. I know you can do it.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:36You don't need to, It's hopeless.
I'm sorry. It's true that i'm a failure.
26 Feb 2024, 02:59
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn, Rowan, and Paige are all right, you go girl and donโt listen to the haters
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
26 Feb 2024, 03:11
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 03:11
Let's Chat!
Dang. I didn't realize I had 1000 post already. What am I doing with my life-Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:49i'm gladBrian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:19Lol. Ooc I can see why You Said that and that made me laugh which I needed.congrats on 1k posts btw
![]()
Also, what am I missing?
26 Feb 2024, 03:12
Let's Chat!