Back 4739 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

watawtaw, forget hello it's :sweatingbullets:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:36
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:22 The time is came..
Goodbye everyone.
bye, Annette! I believe in you! <3
You don't need to, It's hopeless.
I'm sorry. It's true that i'm a failure.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:36
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:22 The time is came..
Goodbye everyone.
bye, Annette! I believe in you! <3
You don't need to, It's hopeless.
I'm sorry. It's true that i'm a failure.
that's not true! whatever anyone has said or done to you, they're jealous! i'm not sure what the story behind this is, but i know for a fact that you are not a failure! and if anyone tells you that, then i am ready to avada kadeevy them!

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
You're not Annette.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:36
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:22 The time is came..
Goodbye everyone.
bye, Annette! I believe in you! <3
You don't need to, It's hopeless.
I'm sorry. It's true that i'm a failure.
No youโ€™re 100% not! Youโ€™re amazing, and I believe in you too, you should believe in yourself as well. Trust me when I say the right mindset is all you need, you got this, I believe in you!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:36
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:22 The time is came..
Goodbye everyone.
bye, Annette! I believe in you! <3
You don't need to, It's hopeless.
I'm sorry. It's true that i'm a failure.
You are not a failure. Do not let anyone tell you that. Donโ€™t listen to them, if they do. They have no right to make you feel this way. You can do it. Youโ€™re capable of it. I know you can do it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn, Rowan, and Paige are all right, you go girl and donโ€™t listen to the haters <3

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Anette, we hate haters ok ? OK ????????????

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:49
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:19
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:15

VOLDEMORT!?!?!!
Lol. Ooc I can see why You Said that and that made me laugh which I needed.
i'm glad <3 congrats on 1k posts btw :D
Dang. I didn't realize I had 1000 post already. What am I doing with my life-

Also, what am I missing?
OOC Let's Chat!
It's nice to count posts, yeah !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4739 / 18141