The Fantasy Club
Ofcc! I will be waiting eagerly for the first activity to get started haha!
The Fantasy Club
Thats so hard!!! Probably Percy Jackson as a whole
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
The Fantasy Club
Same!
I hate when I have to pick between PJO and HP though...
The Fantasy Club
Hi everyone! My last read was the "Belladona" saga by Adalyn Grace, I'd like to read something among those lines (a romantacy). Does anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
The Fantasy Club
Belladonna is in my reading list too... Have you tried serpent and dove?Seraphina K Merryweather wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:33 Hi everyone! My last read was the "Belladona" saga by Adalyn Grace, I'd like to read something among those lines (a romantacy). Does anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks!!
The Fantasy Club
Hmm I haven't yet completed the series but it is good!