The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat

Ofcc! I will be waiting eagerly for the first activity to get started haha!

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
:)

So what is everyone's favorite series besides HP?

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Thats so hard!!! Probably Percy Jackson as a whole


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Estelle Nyx wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:35 Thats so hard!!! Probably Percy Jackson as a whole
Same!

I hate when I have to pick between PJO and HP though...

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Hi everyone! My last read was the "Belladona" saga by Adalyn Grace, I'd like to read something among those lines (a romantacy). Does anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks!!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Hi ! New in the chat !

My last novel was KOLC but manga, is Fairy Tail or Demon Slayer that i loved <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Seraphina K Merryweather wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:33 Hi everyone! My last read was the "Belladona" saga by Adalyn Grace, I'd like to read something among those lines (a romantacy). Does anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks!!
Belladonna is in my reading list too... Have you tried serpent and dove?

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Serpent and dove? I'll look into it! Thanks!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Hmm I haven't yet completed the series but it is good!

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Hi fantasy lovers !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right