Back 4711 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:00
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:56
Paige Mallary wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:52
no idea, haven’t watched any on this site lol
The spectator threads are really fun when people are in them
In the one spectator thread I’m in, a fight broke out. Lol.


I think Kaitlyn would like dueling or broom racing (once she gets over her fears).
So you'll duel versus me ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:01
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:00
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:56
Paige Mallary wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:52
no idea, haven’t watched any on this site lol
The spectator threads are really fun when people are in them
In the one spectator thread I’m in, a fight broke out. Lol.


I think Kaitlyn would like dueling or broom racing (once she gets over her fears).
So you'll duel versus me ?
Do u need a moderator??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol. I don’t have any spells yet. Sorry!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes ! I send my second homework with dueling spells and i would like to !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I am eligible for one spell though. I think I need 3, so two more.
OOC Let's Chat!
What is Going on in here? :lol:
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:05 I am eligible for one spell though. I think I need 3, so two more.
To duel u need at least 2 duelling specific spells

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I checked the list and i have dancing feet spell and green sparks charm in wait.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:08
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:05 I am eligible for one spell though. I think I need 3, so two more.
To duel u need at least 2 duelling specific spells
Ok. I’m only set for incendio.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:13
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:08
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:05 I am eligible for one spell though. I think I need 3, so two more.
To duel u need at least 2 duelling specific spells
Ok. I’m only set for incendio.
Ouah, top !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4711 / 18141