24 Feb 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
So you'll duel versus me ?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:00In the one spectator thread I’m in, a fight broke out. Lol.EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:56The spectator threads are really fun when people are in them
I think Kaitlyn would like dueling or broom racing (once she gets over her fears).
24 Feb 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
Do u need a moderator??Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:01So you'll duel versus me ?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:00In the one spectator thread I’m in, a fight broke out. Lol.EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:56The spectator threads are really fun when people are in them
I think Kaitlyn would like dueling or broom racing (once she gets over her fears).
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Feb 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
To duel u need at least 2 duelling specific spellsKaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:05 I am eligible for one spell though. I think I need 3, so two more.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Feb 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 22:13
Let's Chat!
Ok. I’m only set for incendio.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:08To duel u need at least 2 duelling specific spellsKaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:05 I am eligible for one spell though. I think I need 3, so two more.
24 Feb 2024, 22:15
Let's Chat!
Ouah, top !Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:13Ok. I’m only set for incendio.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:08To duel u need at least 2 duelling specific spellsKaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:05 I am eligible for one spell though. I think I need 3, so two more.