24 Feb 2024, 01:00
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:59wweOh wow. Did you read the whole thing, Kaite?
Rowan, I'm still exploring PFR and I'm also confused
Five minutes for what, Brian?
24 Feb 2024, 01:01
Let's Chat!
I GOT IN!
|
|
24 Feb 2024, 01:02
Let's Chat!
[quote]For what, Quinn?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
24 Feb 2024, 01:02
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:59Yes, I did.Oh wow. Did you read the whole thing, Kaite?
Rowan, I'm still exploring PFR and I'm also confused
Five minutes for what, Brian?
Congrats, Quinn!
24 Feb 2024, 01:05
Let's Chat!
That's what I was thinking!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:53I think it makes an interesting situation. Here's Kaitlyn, dressed to perfection to appear more confident, and she has absolutely no issue touching the slugs (and earlier fantasized playing around with Flobberworm mucus). That is also why it's fun to see our characters interact like this. They're of similar shy and introverted nature, but different in other ways.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:44Yaeyh I'm glad to hear that!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:27 Lol! Iโm curious, too, just trying not to show it.
Btw, I love your reaction in the topic to the slugs. Kaitlyn doesnโt mind touching them.![]()
If I'm being honest, even if Annette at some point has followed the potion lesson for quite awhile. For example maybe a month? I think she'll still have those tinge of cringe everytime she needs to hold the raw ingredients in atleast, bare handed.
Welp, Guess I should've started to not be surprised at that ounce of information
I just can't get enough of their characters. Having different approach and a complete views on particular stuff was pretty interesting to me atleast.
Sure they're both shy, but they still have their own styles, which is pretty cool![]()
This may be kind of silly for me to ask so, but is it possible that Kaitlyn is somewhat considered to be a tomboyish girl in a way?-
Because I was wondering if she was or not
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
24 Feb 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:00You and your WWE.Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:59wweOh wow. Did you read the whole thing, Kaite?
Rowan, I'm still exploring PFR and I'm also confused
Five minutes for what, Brian?
24 Feb 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
I'd categorize Kaitlyn as a girly girl. She cares too much about her appearance to be tomboyish (but she does have a few attributes that are of tomboys).Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:05That's what I was thinking!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:53I think it makes an interesting situation. Here's Kaitlyn, dressed to perfection to appear more confident, and she has absolutely no issue touching the slugs (and earlier fantasized playing around with Flobberworm mucus). That is also why it's fun to see our characters interact like this. They're of similar shy and introverted nature, but different in other ways.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:44Yaeyh I'm glad to hear that!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:27 Lol! Iโm curious, too, just trying not to show it.
Btw, I love your reaction in the topic to the slugs. Kaitlyn doesnโt mind touching them.![]()
If I'm being honest, even if Annette at some point has followed the potion lesson for quite awhile. For example maybe a month? I think she'll still have those tinge of cringe everytime she needs to hold the raw ingredients in atleast, bare handed.
Welp, Guess I should've started to not be surprised at that ounce of information
I just can't get enough of their characters. Having different approach and a complete views on particular stuff was pretty interesting to me atleast.
Sure they're both shy, but they still have their own styles, which is pretty cool![]()
This may be kind of silly for me to ask so, but is it possible that Kaitlyn is somewhat considered to be a tomboyish girl in a way?-
Because I was wondering if she was or not![]()
*waves* Hi Susan.
24 Feb 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
|
|
24 Feb 2024, 01:11
Let's Chat!
[quote]Congrats Quinn!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish


