23 Feb 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
23 Feb 2024, 22:49
Let's Chat!
Also read it. That aint a good thing.
Going to remind people, Lily specifically. Do not send people under 18 an 18+ fanfic. Those 18+ do not accept an 18+ fanfic from a minor.
Going to remind people, Lily specifically. Do not send people under 18 an 18+ fanfic. Those 18+ do not accept an 18+ fanfic from a minor.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
23 Feb 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
Lily's fanfic?..
My curiousity is showing..
My curiousity is showing..
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 23 Feb 2024, 23:16, edited 2 times in total.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
23 Feb 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
I'm feeling curious.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
23 Feb 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
Lol! I’m curious, too, just trying not to show it.
Btw, I love your reaction in the topic to the slugs. Kaitlyn doesn’t mind touching them.
Btw, I love your reaction in the topic to the slugs. Kaitlyn doesn’t mind touching them.
23 Feb 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
Guys guys guys pls for the sake of everyone involved I'm transferring my co-writing to the main person who helped me. @Madison Bennett. She is overage and she will continue it as I will not be sharing it any more.
@Solomon Lear
I asked Paige if she had any triggers after she asked me about it and I proceeded from there. It says specifically that it is mature and 18+
@Solomon Lear
I asked Paige if she had any triggers after she asked me about it and I proceeded from there. It says specifically that it is mature and 18+
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
23 Feb 2024, 23:33
Let's Chat!
Yeah, Lily did say that to me. I just didn’t realise she sent it to more people so said that I read it… but maybe other people had the link too. Either way, my apologies for sending that.
