Back 4691 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tired. im trying to wait 15 more minutes. But How are you doing?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]That's literally what I'm doing. I don't know French, so I have my phone translating it for me! Kaite, why don't you try joining PFR on another device?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:46
Ophelia Robinson wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:43 π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜
Hi Ophelia!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:43 Use google translate maybe ?

Here's my new game : viewtopic.php?t=31247#p921067
I actually tried to join the site, and use my phone's translation, but it kept kicking me off, sadly.
Sad :(

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:47
That's literally what I'm doing. I don't know French, so I have my phone translating it for me! Kaite, why don't you try joining PFR on another device?
I’ll have to see. :)

Oh, and I’ll reply to the owl soon. I’ve been thinking for a while. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:52
I totally didnt forget about the owl, opps
Lol! I’ve read the topic, too.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:49
Rowan, we should rp on PFR!
Yeah, why not ! I'm pretty busy on it, like 20 RP in wait but yes !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
yesss 5 minutes left
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh wow. Did you read the whole thing, Kaite?

Rowan, I'm still exploring PFR and I'm also confused

Five minutes for what, Brian?
Back 4691 / 18141