Back 4688 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:32 Guys guys guys pls for the sake of everyone involved I'm transferring my co-writing to the main person who helped me. @Madison Bennett. She is overage and she will continue it as I will not be sharing it any more.
@Solomon Lear
I asked Paige if she had any triggers after she asked me about it and I proceeded from there. It says specifically that it is mature and 18+
I am overage. OOC I am 24. I will not share it unless someone asks me and they are over the age of 18. I will continue writing the fanfic and will no longer have Lily be involved.
Last edited by Madison Bennett on 23 Feb 2024, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.

--------------
Madison Bennett | Second Year
---------------
'Don't be afraid to shine, even if the rest of the world have turned their lights off'
Sta - 7 | Eva - 6| Str - 6| Wis - 9| Arc - 5| Acc - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:27 Lol! I’m curious, too, just trying not to show it.

Btw, I love your reaction in the topic to the slugs. Kaitlyn doesn’t mind touching them.
Yaeyh I'm glad to hear that! :smile:
If I'm being honest, even if Annette at some point has followed the potion lesson for quite awhile. For example maybe a month? I think she'll still have those tinge of cringe everytime she needs to hold the raw ingredients in atleast, bare handed.

Welp, Guess I should've started to not be surprised at that ounce of information 👀

I just can't get enough of their characters. Having different approach and a complete views on particular stuff was pretty interesting to me atleast.
Sure they're both shy, but they still have their own styles, which is pretty cool 🤸‍♂️

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:44
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:27 Lol! I’m curious, too, just trying not to show it.

Btw, I love your reaction in the topic to the slugs. Kaitlyn doesn’t mind touching them.
Yaeyh I'm glad to hear that! :smile:
If I'm being honest, even if Annette at some point has followed the potion lesson for quite awhile. For example maybe a month? I think she'll still have those tinge of cringe everytime she needs to hold the raw ingredients in atleast, bare handed.

Welp, Guess I should've started to not be surprised at that ounce of information 👀

I just can't get enough of their characters. Having different approach and a complete views on particular stuff was pretty interesting to me atleast.
Sure they're both shy, but they still have their own styles, which is pretty cool 🤸‍♂️
I think it makes an interesting situation. Here's Kaitlyn, dressed to perfection to appear more confident, and she has absolutely no issue touching the slugs (and earlier fantasized playing around with Flobberworm mucus). That is also why it's fun to see our characters interact like this. They're of similar shy and introverted nature, but different in other ways.
OOC Let's Chat!
What the heck did i just come back too
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:53 What the heck did i just come back too
I might get banned and I'm now officially panicking at my stupidity.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:53
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:44
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:27 Lol! I’m curious, too, just trying not to show it.

Btw, I love your reaction in the topic to the slugs. Kaitlyn doesn’t mind touching them.
Yaeyh I'm glad to hear that! :smile:
If I'm being honest, even if Annette at some point has followed the potion lesson for quite awhile. For example maybe a month? I think she'll still have those tinge of cringe everytime she needs to hold the raw ingredients in atleast, bare handed.

Welp, Guess I should've started to not be surprised at that ounce of information 👀

I just can't get enough of their characters. Having different approach and a complete views on particular stuff was pretty interesting to me atleast.
Sure they're both shy, but they still have their own styles, which is pretty cool 🤸‍♂️
I think it makes an interesting situation. Here's Kaitlyn, dressed to perfection to appear more confident, and she has absolutely no issue touching the slugs (and earlier fantasized playing around with Flobberworm mucus). That is also why it's fun to see our characters interact like this. They're of similar shy and introverted nature, but different in other ways.
Hi !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:53 What the heck did i just come back too
I might get banned and I'm now officially panicking at my stupidity.
Okay, What the heck did you do?
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:53 What the heck did i just come back too
I might get banned and I'm now officially panicking at my stupidity.
*hugs* You're not stupid. I hope you don't get banned.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:58
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 23:53 What the heck did i just come back too
I might get banned and I'm now officially panicking at my stupidity.
Okay, What the heck did you do?
Do you reallllly want to know???

Kaitlyn YES I AM!!! *cries* I knew the rules!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4688 / 18141