Back 4686 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi! <3 I’ll get to the post soon, Rowan. I just need to get home first.
OOC Let's Chat!
hmph where did he run off to
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:55 Hi! <3 I’ll get to the post soon, Rowan. I just need to get home first.
Like me lol <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
*Sits near lake splashing feet in water*
OOC Let's Chat!
Water ? Where ?????????????????

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 22:05 Water ? Where ?????????????????
the great lake Probably


*goes next to susan sitting down aswell* What did you need you goober
OOC Let's Chat!
When did the lake appears in the leaky cauldron ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 22:07 When did the lake appears in the leaky cauldron ?
Great question- We normally just pretend we were at the lake- dont ask me
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha, i see

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Edited post…
Last edited by Paige Mallary on 23 Feb 2024, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4686 / 18141