Back 4499 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey guys!! Just popping in to say hi quickly before I run out again!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:49
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:48
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42

I- oop.
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on it
You joke but this is actually an IC thing that happens. House elves sprinkle the food with forgetfulness potion. Why do you think the professors don't stop the students from doing things like almost burning Hufflepuff's dorm to the ground?
HOLD ON WHAT?!
It also helps people give a reason for their characters seemingly forgetting traumatic events because timelines get all jumbled when you roleplay with forward dating and such. People were out here witnessing giants attacking people at the ball and laughing and carrying on the next day with their friends because they have two RPs going and don't know how one is going to end. Needed an IC reason to explain OOC things.

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:52
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:49
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:48
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44

Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on it
You joke but this is actually an IC thing that happens. House elves sprinkle the food with forgetfulness potion. Why do you think the professors don't stop the students from doing things like almost burning Hufflepuff's dorm to the ground?
HOLD ON WHAT?!
It also helps people give a reason for their characters seemingly forgetting traumatic events because timelines get all jumbled when you roleplay with forward dating and such. People were out here witnessing giants attacking people at the ball and laughing and carrying on the next day with their friends because they have two RPs going and don't know how one is going to end. Needed an IC reason to explain OOC things.
I- i think ima just- *Runs*
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:48
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.
I- oop.
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on it
You joke but this is actually an IC thing that happens. House elves sprinkle the food with forgetfulness potion. Why do you think the professors don't stop the students from doing things like almost burning Hufflepuff's dorm to the ground?
OooooO, Professor bless you, you just gave me an RP idea, my unmotivated mind finally found a muse

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo guys !
*see de situation, then get away*

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:51 Hey guys!! Just popping in to say hi quickly before I run out again!
hey bailey <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:51 Hey guys!! Just popping in to say hi quickly before I run out again!
BAILEY WAIT!
Hi, haven't seen you in a while,

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:54 Heyo guys !
*see de situation, then get away*
lmao welcome to the chaos that is hogwarts
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:52
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:49
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:48
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44

Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on it
You joke but this is actually an IC thing that happens. House elves sprinkle the food with forgetfulness potion. Why do you think the professors don't stop the students from doing things like almost burning Hufflepuff's dorm to the ground?
HOLD ON WHAT?!
It also helps people give a reason for their characters seemingly forgetting traumatic events because timelines get all jumbled when you roleplay with forward dating and such. People were out here witnessing giants attacking people at the ball and laughing and carrying on the next day with their friends because they have two RPs going and don't know how one is going to end. Needed an IC reason to explain OOC things.
honestly this makes a lot of sense! it is necessary to have an IC explanation to explain OOC things lmao - we're all human

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
The time is going so slow for me- like it was just 11:30 1 hour ago
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:53 OooooO, Professor bless you, you just gave me an RP idea, my unmotivated mind finally found a muse
Glad to be of service. Been in a writer's block myself on my student account haha.
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:57honestly this makes a lot of sense! it is necessary to have an IC explanation to explain OOC things lmao - we're all human
It's also a fun character storyline. Some have figured it out and refuse to eat the food for example. Meanwhile Winnie gets her memory erased by the elves and her boyfriend far too often. She will never figure it out.

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
Back 4499 / 18141