19 Feb 2024, 17:51
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!! Just popping in to say hi quickly before I run out again!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
19 Feb 2024, 17:52
Let's Chat!
It also helps people give a reason for their characters seemingly forgetting traumatic events because timelines get all jumbled when you roleplay with forward dating and such. People were out here witnessing giants attacking people at the ball and laughing and carrying on the next day with their friends because they have two RPs going and don't know how one is going to end. Needed an IC reason to explain OOC things.Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:49HOLD ON WHAT?!Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:48You joke but this is actually an IC thing that happens. House elves sprinkle the food with forgetfulness potion. Why do you think the professors don't stop the students from doing things like almost burning Hufflepuff's dorm to the ground?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on itOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
│ │ | │ │ | STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5 WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20 | │ │ | • Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II • • Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency • | │ │ | │ │ |
19 Feb 2024, 17:52
Let's Chat!
I- i think ima just- *Runs*Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:52It also helps people give a reason for their characters seemingly forgetting traumatic events because timelines get all jumbled when you roleplay with forward dating and such. People were out here witnessing giants attacking people at the ball and laughing and carrying on the next day with their friends because they have two RPs going and don't know how one is going to end. Needed an IC reason to explain OOC things.Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:49HOLD ON WHAT?!Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:48You joke but this is actually an IC thing that happens. House elves sprinkle the food with forgetfulness potion. Why do you think the professors don't stop the students from doing things like almost burning Hufflepuff's dorm to the ground?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on itOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
19 Feb 2024, 17:53
Let's Chat!
OooooO, Professor bless you, you just gave me an RP idea, my unmotivated mind finally found a museOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:48You joke but this is actually an IC thing that happens. House elves sprinkle the food with forgetfulness potion. Why do you think the professors don't stop the students from doing things like almost burning Hufflepuff's dorm to the ground?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on itOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42I- oop.Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips
Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.
... Maybe.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
19 Feb 2024, 17:54
Let's Chat!
19 Feb 2024, 17:54
Let's Chat!
hey baileyBailey Ledges wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:51 Hey guys!! Just popping in to say hi quickly before I run out again!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
BAILEY WAIT!Bailey Ledges wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:51 Hey guys!! Just popping in to say hi quickly before I run out again!
Hi, haven't seen you in a while,
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
19 Feb 2024, 17:57
Let's Chat!
lmao welcome to the chaos that is hogwarts
honestly this makes a lot of sense! it is necessary to have an IC explanation to explain OOC things lmao - we're all humanOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:52It also helps people give a reason for their characters seemingly forgetting traumatic events because timelines get all jumbled when you roleplay with forward dating and such. People were out here witnessing giants attacking people at the ball and laughing and carrying on the next day with their friends because they have two RPs going and don't know how one is going to end. Needed an IC reason to explain OOC things.Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:49HOLD ON WHAT?!Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:48You joke but this is actually an IC thing that happens. House elves sprinkle the food with forgetfulness potion. Why do you think the professors don't stop the students from doing things like almost burning Hufflepuff's dorm to the ground?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:45Then could I offer you food made by the house elves, if you ever caught me during curfew? I would run away as you feast on itOrion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:44
Well it was nice knowing you, as soon as I eat the food the house elves prepared I'll forget the students that went missing.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Feb 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
Glad to be of service. Been in a writer's block myself on my student account haha.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:53 OooooO, Professor bless you, you just gave me an RP idea, my unmotivated mind finally found a muse
It's also a fun character storyline. Some have figured it out and refuse to eat the food for example. Meanwhile Winnie gets her memory erased by the elves and her boyfriend far too often. She will never figure it out.Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:57honestly this makes a lot of sense! it is necessary to have an IC explanation to explain OOC things lmao - we're all human
│ │ | │ │ | STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5 WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20 | │ │ | • Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II • • Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency • | │ │ | │ │ |