Back 4470 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:29
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:26
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:14 Change subject!!

Has anyone done palm readings??
For once I thank you.
Of course

How are you today?
tired but listening to music
What kind of music??


Morning Paige!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, Paige! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:35
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:29
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:26
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:14 Change subject!!

Has anyone done palm readings??
For once I thank you.
Of course

How are you today?
tired but listening to music
What kind of music??


Morning Paige!!
Imagine dragons Avicii aviva so on so on
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Paige! how are you?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! Searching for someone with who go to the errand : 2, 4, 6, great !...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay what month do we usually go up a year??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
i read the Post and I thought they said June or July.
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:50 Hi ! Searching for someone with who go to the errand : 2, 4, 6, great !...
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, good to know.

Sorry, Rowan, not me. I already have a date partner.
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:40 Good morning Paige! how are you?
better, thanks! hbu?

sorry rowan, i've already gone with my dNPC. if you don't find a partner then maybe you should do the same? :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4470 / 18141